Here are some guidance in your research
- The State of Indiana pays for research databases accessible to the general public here: http://inspire.net . One of the research sources on this page, Academic Search Premier, is an excellent place to begin.
- Ask for help from reference librarians at the Tipton County Library or the Kokomo-Howard County Library.
- Focus on recent research (last 3 years)
- Google Scholar http://scholar.google.com is going to provide more scholarly research than just Google
- the Authority of the author and the background of the publisher
- the Objectivity of the author (who paid for the research and whether they are affiliated with a groups that directly profits from the subject of the research)
- the Quality of the work
- the Currency of the work
- the Relevancy of the work
Peer Review Lookup Tool:
Look up a journal title to see if the journal has a policy of reviewing submitted research by other researchers before publication. This process produces more credible research.
Also talk to the librarians at the public library for more help.
Please ensure that what you say accurate and credible.